POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iso+Subsurf Scattering Test 2 (50kb bu) : Iso+Subsurf Scattering Test 2 (50kb bu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Iso+Subsurf Scattering Test 2 (50kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 6 Dec 2001 18:05:17
Message: <3c0ff9ad@news.povray.org>
Hi

Well, I cancelled my last post as this new (and hopefully improved) version
has just finished so thought I'd post this better version.

Just trying out sub-surface scattering with an isosurface to try and get a
nice hedgerow look. I'm quite happy with it so far, except the base where it
becomes rather pale, not sure how to solve that, maybe a higher density?

The grass is from Gilles but it needs a bit of work, the rest of the scene
is also being worked on. It's just about the hedge really, just thought I'd
try and get some views.

Comments and criticisms more than welcome (and any hints too).

Kev

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hdgtest.jpg' (50 KB)